A giant thank you to all of our wonderful parents who helped with our party. We had such a great time. Our vampires, witches, skeletons, insects etc. had their pick of Halloween Bingo, Pumpkin and Bat themed arts and crafts, cookie decorating, or Halloween Style Bean Bag toss. Parent volunteers manned the stations and even cleaned up afterwards. What creative costumes and what wonderful fun. Thank you again and remember to be safe this weekend:-) Click on the screen below to view a slideshow of the party i.e. the pics are much bigger and easier to view. Click on the post title to be redirected to the site where the stills are uploaded. You can then click on your child's pic and download and print if you so choose.
![]() |
| From |


4 comments:
np14 at home I made a 5 chapter book namde The
9 rainbow puppies.I finisht it in 3 days, friday, satrday and sunday the colors are red,orange,yellow, green, darck green, blue, brown, black and white.
I can't wait to read your book. I see it is my email inbox right now!
Miss R
np14 I made my blog called nikki's blog if you want to go to nikki's blog you have to go to http://nikkiprivat.blogspot.com
I wish I was ther! It looks like fun.19 t.n.s
Post a Comment