Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bonus Buck Opportunity



Students, post two sentences describing one thing you're doing over the long weekend.  Try to use exciting adjectives.  Have your homework helper help you type using capitals and punctuation.  Don't forget to sign your comment with your initials and your number, NOT your full name.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

TNS 16:
I am going to a softball game on Saturday! I know it is going to be a long drive.

Anonymous said...

TNS 16:
I can't wait to get my Eagle bucks next Monday!

I am very sad that we did not get the walk-a-thon trophy.

Anonymous said...

I am on Whidbey Island at my Gramma and Grandpa's house. Tomorrow I am going fishing. I am also going to feed the donkeys and rabbits. My Grandpa and I are going to play lacrosse.

I hope to catch a three foot long salmon. I wonder if Oliver would like to eat my fish.
CEC #4

Anonymous said...

next friday is diwavli.we are busy decoreding
and shoping.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to put initials and number.
I did the diwavli one.P.S we are having a party.

Anonymous said...

#15 a.s did the 2 ones above.

Anonymous said...

I got out my dragons since once every year I play with my dragon toys. I went shopping with my Dad and I bought ring pops and pez and I bought my new blanket and coat for winter.
LF 7.

Anonymous said...

I searched for amazing fossils in my garden.My mom bought me a box to keep them in, and I sorted them out into the compartments.
My cousins came over, and we had lots of exciting fun playing together.AJ #9

Anonymous said...

On Sunday I played soccer, and I watched a movie in the morning because my parents wanted to sleep and I was keeping them up, and on Saturday my family and I went to an Indian party called a Diwali. It was very colorful.
~#17~ PS Isabella says Hi!

Anonymous said...

Thank you boys and girls for all the comments. Oliver would definitely eat any fish you gave him, but he might eat you as well. He has a large appetite! Sounds like you all had fabulous weekends! Thanks for sharing!

~MissR29

Anonymous said...

dear Miss Rotz,

I love to go to school because of YOU!!!


#12, JP

Anonymous said...

dear Miss Rotz,

My brother said that he liked how ouer class looked like and that he would like to come agean to the class.
also thankyou for being a wonderful techer and i hope to learn new things during class with you and the rest of the class.
;) THANKYOU FOR BEING A WONDERFUL TECHER!!!!!!!!:)
#8 M.H

September 25-29

  ¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and  listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in  books, for th...