Crazy Kids
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...

2 comments:
hey its me MH #8 and the video that you made is ASOME!!!!!!!! :)
:) what kind of dance was the one you made doring class on last week?????? ;)
Hi Connor its me mom! I tried watching the video but couldn't get it to work. Maybe when I get home on Friday I can ask your teacher to show me. I can't wait to see it. Love mom
Post a Comment