I've already had the pleasure of meeting with a few of you for fall conferences. If I haven't met with you yet, be looking for a fall conference sign up sheet in your child's Eagle Folder on Friday. We'll be scheduling most of the conferences on Wednesday afternoons, but we can certainly schedule alternate times if Wednesday afternoons don't work. I look forward to chatting with you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...
No comments:
Post a Comment