Thursday, May 28, 2009

Student Writers/Scientists Needed

Congratulations to the winner of our Guest Blogger contest. MZ #4 did a great job describing the zoomers. Here is his winning entry:

I learned not to tangle the zommers up with other zommers because two people tangled up the Zommers in my class. I thought that the Plastic ones worked better than the cardbord ones, but the squared shaped ones worked better than the plastic ones. The zommers so far was my 2nd favorite part of the unit. The zommer I spined did not make the zooomm sound.I had alot of fun!

Special thanks to our ELL teacher, Mrs. JKS for taking this video.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the zoomers were really cool.The plastic one was the one that worked the best! The cardbord ones dien't work that good. From, G.R.M

Anonymous said...

I think zoomers are fun. First you spin 50 or
20 and then pull and it makes a zoom sound.
It takes a loot of work.

Anonymous said...

I think zomers are really fun. the plastic ones way easer. 19

Anonymous said...

I learned not to tangle up the zoomers up. The motion was spinning. The axis was the string. It was easy.

CB #3

Maxwellz said...

I learned not to tangle the zommers up with other zommers because two people tangled up the Zommers in my class. I thought that the Plastic ones worked better than the cardbord ones, but the squared shaped ones worked better than the plastic ones. The zommers so far was my 2nd favorite part of the unit. The zommer I spined did not make the zooomm sound.I had alot of fun!

--M.Z #4

Anonymous said...

playing with the zommers was fun because we learned how to make one of our own.i learned that you have to pull on the string to make it zoom.

p.s i had lots of fun.
l.r.s #13

September 25-29

  ¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and  listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in  books, for th...