Updates from Miss R's Third Grade Classroom where we reward effort and excellence!
Hi Miss RotzIs there any homework today on Monday June 15? Please tell me if there is. I am feeling better and I will be back to school tomorrow.
you sude do HAPPY B DAY MARCHES. P.S YOU SUDE DO IT FOR MARCH ALSO BECAUSE YOUR B DAY IS IN MARCH.LOGAN #13
Post a Comment
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
2 comments:
Hi Miss Rotz
Is there any homework today on Monday June 15? Please tell me if there is.
I am feeling better and I will be back to school tomorrow.
you sude do HAPPY B DAY MARCHES.
P.S YOU SUDE DO IT FOR MARCH ALSO BECAUSE YOUR B DAY IS IN MARCH.
LOGAN #13
Post a Comment