Two classmates share a special performance of the Ho-Down, Throw Down originally done by Hannah Montana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...
3 comments:
Dear Miss R, Thank you for putting this on you the rotz report I love it!
I'm glad you like it, Izzy! I can't wait to see more of your posts.
`Miss R
Dear Miss Rotz,
Thankyou for posting the ho-down throw-down.
For evryone that likes danesing,
singing and Hannah Montanna!from:EW#20 and OB#2
Post a Comment