Welcome to the 2012-2013 school year. It's been such a treat seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. I look forward to getting to know all of you better. Parents, do check here regularly for updates and classroom news as well as links to homework etc On that note, here is a link to a copy of the letter of introduction I sent home yesterday. In the meantime, I hope you're all outside soaking up this fine September sun.
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...

No comments:
Post a Comment