Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Conferences and Movie Lunches

November 9th
Some of you have been asking about fall conferences.  This year, November 9th has been designated as the official school conference day on the Bellevue School District calendar. I'll be sending home a sign-up sheet for times on that day near the end of October.

As to other news, students enjoyed their first in-class movie lunch today. Our featured film was "Toy Story" which we will finish watching at our next in-class movie lunch. To refresh your memories, students earn these lunches by accumulating points for demonstrating behaviors that go above and beyond third grade expectations.They need to earn 25 points, or minutes, for a lunch. Congratulations, third graders. I am proud of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go CLASS, keep up the good work & effort!
#21's mom

Miss R said...

Aaaah, thanks for the comment. I'll make sure the kids see this!

#21's teacher :-)

September 25-29

  ¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and  listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in  books, for th...