Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Weekly Packet
With so many students out yesterday and today, there has been a request for me to upload the weekly homework packet onto the blog. Just click here for the pdf file. You'll notice a different reading response page. This should be fairly self-explanatory. Just fill out the story map with the details from a fictional text. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. You can also find the homework packet under the "helpful downloads" link in the side bar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...
6 comments:
Dear Miss R, In class you told us to post a comment about how much we weighed when we were baby's. My mom said I weighed 7 pound's when I was a baby.
Miss R., When I was a brand new bouncing baby boy I weighed
8 pounds, 8 ounces. My favorite way to exercise now (not as a baby) is biking.
Sam
Miss R., When I was a brand new bouncing baby boy I weighed
8 pounds, 8 ounces. My favorite way to exercise now (not as a baby) is biking.
Sam
Miss R - I weighed 7 pounds and 11 ounces.
#17 :)
Miss R., I weighed 8lbs 7 onzes. My favorite excercise is running, swimming, pushups and Taekwondo. #1
Miss R. my favorite exercise is running too, but I also like baseball, ballet and soccer.
#17
Post a Comment