The second graders in our room have earned 100 compliments or stars from guests in our room. To celebrate, we're having our "Hundred Stars" party tomorrow. Click here for details.
PS Our Secret Bonus Bucks Question of the Day is...."What is the perimeter of quadrilateral that measures 19 inches by 20 inches by 15 inches by 17 inches?" Second graders leave a comment with your answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...
8 comments:
I don't know the answer.
Miss Rotz
I think the answer is 71 inches.
Dear Miss Rotz, Yes I know im smart so I know the answer 71 inches. Your Friend I.L.
71 inches
Logan
71 inches
-- Max
71 inches,
Your friend,
Ryan
71 inches
sam
I'm smart. It's 71 inches,
your friend,
Anthony
Post a Comment