
March Snow
Originally uploaded by jannetterotz
We had to take a break from our lesson to enjoy the snow. The only real question was...how will Miss R.'s car (manufactured by Mattel) do on the ride home?

We had to take a break from our lesson to enjoy the snow. The only real question was...how will Miss R.'s car (manufactured by Mattel) do on the ride home?
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
3 comments:
Dear Miss R, That was sutch a fun day! Thank you for letting us go out side. You are like the niceist , funist teacher ever! I think its relly not a game with you! Have a great weeked. I probli will post more commets over the weeked. Thy write more post that are good.
Aaah...shucks, thanks Izzy. That was a fun day. I'm glad I have a picture to remind me!
that looks fun
Post a Comment