Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thank You!


The little ghouls, zombies, witches, superheroes, etc., who attended our Halloween Party in place of the students who usually inhabit the confines of Room 204 seemed to be having, by all appearances, a hauntingly good time. We just want to say a special thank you to all you parents who took time out of your busy schedules to help us with the festivities. We even had some grandparents attend our event. Thank you. A special thanks goes to our Head Room Moms, Mrs. G and Mrs. S. who organized the whole event. You ladies are so generous with your time and your efforts. We appreciate you. I did intend to get a photo of all our special guests and now realize that I was so absorbed in conversation with some of you that I neglected to get your pictures. This includes one of our Head Room Moms, Mrs. S, as well as her delightful parents. I apologize for that glaring omission. On behalf of the hobbit-sized monsters in Room 204 to all the wonderful parents..........THANK YOU!

PS No Parent Letter Journals again this week. Sorry. I know how much you parents all look forward to your weekly homework assignments. We ran out of time but plan on resuming again next week. In the meantime, be safe this weekend!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DearMissRotz,
I went to the spelling city. I also have holded all of the Harry Potter books that I havn't read. Whichever comes first will be the book I am going to read for the assessment. After all, I only have a month to finish my assessment!

Sincerely,
24

September 25-29

  ¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and  listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in  books, for th...