
First, just a quick note to let you know that some students will be coming home with spellling words, but not all. Because I really try to work with students to generate lists that are appropriately challenging for them, I am not always able to make it to everyone. Such was the case today. Rest assured, spelling words for the rest of the class should be in Blue Eagle Folders tomorrow afternoon. Be sure to check with your child and to practice those words.
On a celebratory note, please click here for an updated copy of our class list to use for Valentine's Day cards. Students are asked to decorate shoe boxes or other boxes at home and to bring them to class by Thursday so that they can have "mailboxes" for their goodies. Our class will be celebrating with a Valentine's Day breakfast on Friday morning. You should've received a flyer last week. I'll include one in the downloads section of this blog tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment