Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...
3 comments:
Ms.Rotz,
I loved the Valentie's Day breakfast and give away! J.A.1
Ms.Rotz,
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! What are
you doing for Easter day?
J.A.1
Dear JA#1,
I am going to church on Easter morning. I even bought a new spring dress to wear, but I think it might be too cold. I may have to save it for another day. After church,I'm going to have a delicious dinner with my family! Ollie is getting a basket of his favorite things;tuna, treats, and catnip, but shhhhhh, don't tell him. I want it to be a surprise.
What are you going to do?
Love,
Miss R. #29
Post a Comment