Thursday, February 12, 2009
Welcome
Welcome to our class blog! I am hoping that the blog format will be a little more use friendly, both in terms of posting items on my end, and reviewing items from your end. We'll also use this space as a means to keep you linked in to Bellevue School District news and information. Feel free to give me your feedback and/or ask questions as you see fit. I will do my very best to check the page often and keep it updated. Please do give me a hard time if I start slacking! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...
1 comment:
I found your blog! :):)
--Max #4
Post a Comment