Monday, February 23, 2009
Math Strategies Support
Today we began working on double-digit addition problems. The students "invented" a way to solve these problems. Homework tonight is practice with this. Click here to download a poster of the different strategies we use in class. You can also click here to see more examples of acceptable strategies from the Math Expressions curriculum. Please let me know if you have questions about these strategies. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...
1 comment:
Dear MissRotz, Today I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG. FEBUARY 25, 2009 insted of The Rotz Roport Blog spot. com I did The Rotz Roport spot Bolg.com I forgot what it was calld.Ops sorry I just hafe to sa LOL.I know its a littel weird im laughing at my self. Plesa dont think im COASY? OK just wanted to let you no im going to post On THAT CAT OLIVERS bolg .GOOD Bye for now good luck writing more Fantastic posts with out it being the CIVIL WAR With THAT OILVER.YOUR FRIEND NUMBER 7
Post a Comment