Monday, April 17, 2023

April 17-21

 


I trust everyone had a restful break with a chance to recharge. I enjoyed walking in my neighborhood park, reading my favorite mysteries, and catching up on the final season of Doc Martin. I stayed up much later than I should have and slept without an alarm.

Here's what we're learning this week:

LITERACY:
  • No spelling list this week. Look for spelling to return next week.
  • YAD drafting paragraphs for the middle events
  • SBA Practice-Responding to prompts independently The Story of Medusa
  • Reading-Making inferences/ Using Cornell notes to record observations, questions, inferences, and text-to-self connections.
MATH:
  • two step story problems
SOCIAL STUDIES:
  • The economy
MISC:
Our student-planned party was a stunning success as they photos illustrate.

Fancy-ifying for the Hundred Star Party

Hundred Star Party Read-In


Science-designing a cart that moves from point A to point B









No comments:

September 25-29

  ¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and  listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in  books, for th...