Imagination decides everything-Blaise Pascal
At this moment, I am
imagining a Seahawk victory. Oma and I are watching the game with 12 minutes left in the second quarter. The Hawks are trailing by four points behind, and I am imagining that by the time you read this post, the Hawks will have won.
imagining a Seahawk victory. Oma and I are watching the game with 12 minutes left in the second quarter. The Hawks are trailing by four points behind, and I am imagining that by the time you read this post, the Hawks will have won.
UPCOMING CURRICULUM
MATH-
- Unit review of big ideas (multiplication and division 0-10), story problems, two step problems, order of operations.
- Unit Review test and test
LITERACY
- reading comprehension skills-main idea and details
- grammar-pronouns and antecedents
- vocabulary strategies-shades of meaning
- spelling-vowels sounds of talk
- writing-opinion writing-finding examples from the text to support an opinion
SOCIAL STUDIES
SEL (SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING)
- introducing the meta moment
SOCIAL STUDIES
- how people become part of our country
No comments:
Post a Comment