Monday, October 24, 2016

Fall Conferences and Spelling Lists for 10/28





I have already had the opportunity of meeting with several of you for our fall conference. For those of you with whom I have yet to meet,  I will be available for conferences from 3-3:25 Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays starting next week. Please email me with a few different dates in November and December that would work for you. I will send you a confirmation email with your time.

I look forward to hearing from you.


Students took their pretest today. Depending on how they did on the pretest, they have been assigned either list A, B, or C. Check your child's homework folder for a hardcopy. Click here for a downloadable PDF.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#26 I will tell my mom today.

September 25-29

  ¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and  listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in  books, for th...