Friday, October 5, 2012
Responsibility Charts and Walk-a-thon
I confess, I goofed. With the walk-a-thon excitement building, I neglected to return responsibility charts to students before they left for the day. I'll give students and parents a pass on those for this week. There is no math homework tonight because we took our unit test today. Students performed quite well as a whole. Be sure to ask your child how (s)he did. Have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...

No comments:
Post a Comment