Friday, March 18, 2011

Way to Go, Kids!

The kids in Room 204 took advantage of their opportunity to demonstrate integrity. They transitioned from the class room to PE in a flawlessly silent line that stayed safely to the right of the halls while I stayed behind to monitor the last few students still taking their math test. The kids did such a fantastic job being their own monitors as they walked to PE that no fewer than 2 teachers and one parent reported on "the quietest line all year." Miss Kelye and her kindergartners were so impressed that they thoughtfully took the time to swing by our classroom to tell me what a great job the kids had done. I am proud of my students! And I am grateful to Miss Kelye who took the time to spread a ray of sunshine. Eastgate is a great place to learn and a great place to work!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

September 25-29

  ¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and  listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in  books, for th...