Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome Back


Welcome to our class blog! I use this page as a way to keep your family, both parents and students, updated on classroom happenings and events as well as keep you linked in to Bellevue School District news and information. Please check this page often for all the latest information from our class and school. Feel free to give me your feedback and/or ask questions as you see fit. I'm pretty good at keeping this updated if I do say so myself. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas and sharing news from our classroom, as well as seeing you at Curriculum Night later in September.
We're going to have a great year together!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for this brand new school year!

Miss R. 26

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to spend the year with this class. I am looking forward to learning many fun things.

M 18

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be in a split class. I think it is a great opportunity for me to learn.
S 10

Anonymous said...

1.I am excited about the new school year too!
2.I do hope we are going to learn many fun stuff!
3.I am glad I am in a split class because I can learn better.

September 25-29

  ¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and  listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in  books, for th...