Friday, May 7, 2010

Thank you



I feel so privileged and blessed to be a part of the learning community in Room 110. Maybe I'm biased, but I am convinced that these second and third graders are the smartest, cutest, most interesting bunch of students. It's a joy to get up and come to a job that is so rewarding. All that to say I am blown away by your kindness and your thoughtfulness this past week. All the flowers, the treats, the pictures, the notes, and the gift cards. I fear I have been truly spoiled for every day life now. I want to thank you all for these gifts and even more so, for the wondeful privilege of working with your children. Eastgate parents and students are the best!

No comments:

September 25-29

  ¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and  listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in  books, for th...