This video is for all of you parents who were born in the 70s and remember television at its finest. Aaaaah, the Muppet Show. Did it get any better than that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...
2 comments:
Thanks for the laugh!
I'm sooo glad you enjoyed it! I showed it to the kids today after we watched it sung properly by Celtic Women. I laughed so hard, I cried. Good times.
~Jannette
Post a Comment