Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Changes


Just a brief note to welcome parents of our new third graders to our classroom blog. Change is never easy, and changing classes so late in the fall must be doubly difficult for you. Still, I am excited to be welcoming new friends to Room 110 and I am even more excited for the wonderful learning opportunities that lie ahead. In the meantime, I want to do everything I can to ease any worries you might have. For the rest of this week, I'll be working on report cards, but please email me with any of your questions or concerns.
At a time of year when we reflect on all of our blessings, I am blessed to be working my dream job, changes and all!
PS No math homework for second graders tonight, but be checking folders for work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ms.rotz from j.y 23

Anonymous said...

Your the best teacher ever Ms.Rotz from H.s 20

September 25-29

  ¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and  listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in  books, for th...