Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Welcome Back to School
Welcome back to school. I am enjoying getting to know your children. Please check their backpacks today for blue eagle folders containing an information sheet, and an introductory letter. Fill out the information sheet and return it to school with your child tomorrow. The introductory letter is yours to file. Your students have a chance to earn a single skittle tomorrow if their parents will leave a comment with their child's number. Be sure to ask your child what his or her number is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...

11 comments:
I am so happy that you are my teacher!
~Erika Tran
I am so happy that you are my teacher!
#23
Great blog! Looking forward to a fun year..
Great blog! Looking forward to a fun year..
I am so fortunate to have all of you in my class this year.
#29
Looking forward to the school year!
Trey (Robbie) Johnston
#14
"You are the BEST teacher ever!"
#19
Informative blog - thanks for keeping parents updated.
#5
Hi, Ms. Rotz! Number 17 is having a great first week!! Have a wonderful weekend! the Longs
I love skittles!
#7
I love skittles! #7
Post a Comment