Friday, April 1, 2011

Young Authors Day


Happy Spring Break, everyone! Please check your child's backpack for a manila envelope containing rough drafts of his or her Young Authors Day stories.  You'll also find a letter containing some guidelines for how to help your child complete a final copy over break.  I'm not requiring stories to be completed by the end of break because I know many of you have plans that would make that difficult BUT I sure would appreciate your finishing as much as possible.  Time is running out and I'd like to get kids pasting their stories into their blank books and illustrating when they return.  Click here for a printable copy of the letter that went home in the folders.



No comments:

September 25-29

  ¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and  listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in  books, for th...