Thursday, November 12, 2009
Insect Safari
Students really enjoyed themselves at the Insect Safari where they reviewed not only what they learned about insects, but they learned about other bugs as well...including spiders! Enjoy the movie/slideshow of our adventure. Click here to be redirected to a site where you can download stills of your child at the insect safari. Keep in mind, the pics were taken with a phone camera so....... Anyway, I did try to snap every child, but not all of the pictures turned out. My apologies if your child is not shown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 25-29
¨Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for th...
-
What? That's crazy talk. Two opportunities for students to earn bonus eagle bucks ? That's right. Here's the first opportunity. ...
-
Students, Earn $7 Bonus Bucks by proving you can find our classroom's blog from home. Leave a comment with your initials and your number...
-
Star Students Join me in congratulating these seven stars. These students each earned every single possible stamp on their Responsibilit...
1 comment:
np#14 Dear miss Rotz I am so excided that we are geting new studints but I am not happy about giving away kids I wish you were inchrch so you could keep all of us.
Post a Comment